Beginning 3/30 KET’s normal weekday programming on the main KET channel from 7/6 am - 5/4 pm will be replaced with a special lineup containing programming specific to...
Digital technology will be putting a new perspective on courses for Lawrence County High School students this fall. The school was selected for the University of Kentucky’s...
Great resource for our Teachers, Students, and Parents!https://ket.pbslearningmedia.org/
EventsSEE ALL EVENTS
Important School Picture and Yearbook Information
Underclassmen and senior pictures are November 5th.
Underclassmen: If you are All in @ Home, you may come to school between 3:30 PM and 5:00 PM to have your picture taken. To order before picture day, go to mylifetouch.com and use the ID - EVT6JDCM4. Order packets will also be accepted on the day of pictures.
Seniors: Make-up and retake portraits can be scheduled online. Scheduling information will be in the mail and on the Class of 2021 Google classroom page.
Yearbooks go on sale November 1st at yearbookforever.com.
Yearbooks are $60. Use the coupon code lchs21 from November 1st-7th to save $10 on the price of a yearbook.
LCHS will be hosting a home football game this Friday, October 16th against Belfry. Currently Lawrence County Schools are only able to fill our stands to 50% with that being said please read the guidelines below regarding purchasing tickets and game attendance.
GATES WILL NOT OPEN UNTIL 6:15 PM TO THE PUBLIC
· Masks required for all fans
· Social distancing required for all fans
· ALL FANS MUST SIT IN DESIGNATED HOME BLEACHERS- NO STANDING AROUND FENCE/TRACK AREA
o Anyone not wearing a school issued sideline pass will be required to sit in bleachers (exception- concession stand/restroom)
· All fans must enter at either the main stadium gate or the double gate to the left of main gate
· Temperature checks required upon entry
o Temperature of above 100.4 will not be allowed to enter
Directions for purchasing tickets
· Tickets will be made public Wednesday October 14 at 7:00 pm
· There will be 410 tickets available to purchase from general public after the team’s families purchase their allotment
· Tickets can be purchased by the following methods-
o GoFan app (on iPhone only) – search Lawrence County High School o www.gofan.co - search Lawrence County High School
§ Either of these options you either checkout as guest or create account
o IF tickets are still available fans can purchase at the gate Friday night via the BoxOffice (credit/debit card required) or the QR code stands (credit/debit card required)
· Each of these options require usage of credit/debit card
· NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED
· Purchased tickets should be emailed to the person that purchased- DO NOT DELETE THIS EMAIL
o If you create an account on the app, tickets will be loaded to your account
· Do NOT verify tickets until you arrive to facility- our gate workers will verify purchase
· Taking a screenshot of ticket purchased will NOT be accepted
· If someone does not have the technological capabilities- then they must make arrangements with someone who does